Sunday, April 16, 2017

Bacteriology

HAHAHA I'm having the second exam on immunology this Wednesday, this time it's on bacteriology, there'd be 70 mcqs on bacteriology and 25 for the experiment QAQ I started studying almost two weeks ago (or maybe just one, I forgot) hahahaha
Right now my roommates aren't around, they're at their club's camp. I was alone yesterday so I just studied, studied and studied whole day through. Finally finished reading the notes, once T_T just read through nia omg hahaha really gg liaw I think. TOO MUCH TO MEMORIZE.
Okay so I nearly dozed off yesterday when I was studying so I decided to swipe my phone for a while. Then I saw this group in insta. HAHAHAHA MAPLE.
I was suddenly energized. REALLY. My eyes were like from -_- to O-O
Those two boys were going to download maple and play together.
So of course hehehe I went on with it too.
But my line here is quite slow so it took me some time, the download finished only this morning.
I WAS SO SO EXCITED OKAY.
Only to find out that there's region limitation T____T OMG so sad man!
I miss the memories. Zanyu.
I miss you. Not maple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...