Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Koe no Katachi

Okay, so I went for a movie yesterday.
The trailer caught my eye a long time ago, and finally it's screened.
So someone asked me out for the movie, it really took me awhile to consider to go or not.
The movie was not too bad, but it lacked some impact. Idk.


You know me, I cry easily but I barely dropped tears last night hahaha but I find it quite scary, you know, the bullying part. We always overlook our own mistakes, make up excuses to forgive ourselves, run away from problems troubling us.
I guess my point of this post isn't the movie, but the one I watched the movie with. He's a friend I got to know from Dcard, for about two months, and yeahh he's been sort of like an admirer. Just two months! Omg you don't even know me okay?!
I find it awkward to be going out alone with someone of the opposite sex, lolol I'm straight okay. It's really hard for me to reject very strictly so I guess I gave him some hope. But I just can't think of him that way, so I kind of rejected him for future meetings. I afraid I'm too harsh but I found it a little bit disturbing when he kept asking me out.
You see, being too aggressive scares me off. Idk what I wanna say hahaha
I think single is good.
Yeah. Yeah.
Yeah..
But I miss mapling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...