Monday, November 6, 2017

Debt I could never repay

I miss them, again.
Especially when I saw words so familiar, “妹妹,媽媽已經沒有媽媽了。”
I'm not good at expressing my love and feelings, just the thought of them could make me tear.
It's hard to not mention the materialistic side, somehow speaking of money makes everything sound so cheap. But the willingness to spend on someone is actually the most straightforward scale of one's love.
Studying in Taiwan without any scholarship is already very expensive, not to mention my sis got PTPTN and occasionally worked part time to earn some pocket money. I'm here, spending my parents' money, enjoying my youth while my dad is under the hot sun sometimes risking his life to put food on the table, my mum alone at home trying to occupy her thoughts with mundane household chores, my sis working in a school in rural areas with students getting on her nerves and making her feel frustrated at least once a week. I feel so useless.

Then she said, "Do you want to have braces on?"
A very appealing offer.
But I can't get over the fact that I'd be spending again, so much of their hard earned money just for the sake of my appearance.
I guess this might be the reason I've been having insomnia these days. This dilemma.

Men are selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...